Christopher A.S. Ginting
Christopher graduated from University of Indonesia, Faculty of Law in 2017, majoring in Business Law. He joined HHR Lawyers and appointed as an Associate in 2017. He has participated in several cases, projects, and transactions in relation to the following areas of practice: (i) Commercial Dispute Resolution and (ii) Corporate and Investment.
- In Commercial Dispute Resolution works, he
has involved in assisting:
- One of the largest telecommunication provider in Indonesia in its dispute regarding a violation of broadcasting rights;
- One of the largest multinational enterprise software company in its dispute regarding skullduggery, duplicity and disclosure of confidential information;
- Multinational Bank in executing the pledged object due to debt settlement obligation.
- In Corporate and Investment works, he has
involved in assisting:
- A subsidiary of multinational company, the Philippines's oldest conglomerate, in partnership with British and Japanese investors in its establishment in Indonesia;
- One of the largest shipping companies in relation to its permits and licenses in Indonesia;
- A Government Representative Office of Australia in its establishment in Indonesia;
- One of the largest resort in Raja Ampat, Papua in its corporate actions;
- An international design college based in Canada in expanding its programs in Indonesia through sell and purchase over real property transaction
- An international hotel and resort management in expanding its businesses through sell and purchase over real property transaction;
Christopher was the delegate of Asian Law Students'
Association Indonesia in ALSA Forum Hong Kong 2015. He was rewarded as the Honorable
Mention in the Forum which was held by ALSA Hong Kong.