Elizabeth B. V. Simanjuntak
Elizabeth obtained her law degree from the University of Indonesia in 2018. Prior in joining HHR Lawyers in 2018, she had internships at Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Indonesia, another two reputable law firms, and a multinational company.
Elizabeth has experiences in (i) Corporate and Investment, (ii) Banking and Finance, (iii) Energy and Natural Resources, (iv) Industrial Relations, and (v) Corporate Litigation.
- In Corporate and Investment works she has involved in various corporate and investment work of multinational and state-owned companies, e.g.: (i) setting up foreign investment companies in various business sector; (ii) conducting research in relation to various cross-border transaction, (iii) preparing agency/distributorship matters; (iv) assisting the associates in legal due diligence works; (v) preparing documents related to export-import transaction, (vi) preparing tender offer requirements, and (vii) preparing for initial public offering (IPO) documents.
- In Banking and Finance works she has involved in loan facility transaction and finance lease, e.g.: (i) preparing facility agreement; (ii) preparing security documents; and (iii) preparing lease documents, (iv) preparing legal opinion and/or memorandum.
- In Energy and Natural Resources works she has involved in (i) setting up energy and natural resources sector companies; and (ii) preparing power-purchase agreement.
- In Manpower and Industrial Relations works she has involved in (i) preparing termination of employment documents; and (ii) structuring and processing working permits for expatriate employees.
- In Corporate Litigation and Industrial Dispute works she has involved in (i) preparing bankruptcy petition documents; (ii) preparing civil lawsuits and other court documents; (iii) preparing industrial relation disputes documents; (iv) preparing international arbitration documents.
Finalist and Nominated Speaker of Padjajaran International Economic Conference 2017;
- Outstanding University Delegation Award and Verbal Commendation Award of Singapore Model United Nations 2016.
- "Buramnya Garis Demarkasi Dimensi Hukum Pidana dan Hukum Administrasi dalam Upaya Pemberantasan Tindak Pidana Korupsi yang Berorientasi pada Pembangunan Daerah" – ALSA Indonesia Law Journal 2016;
- "Optimization of Tidal Fence Power Plant as a Solution to Fulfill the High Electricity Needs Through Build, Own, Operate, and Transfer (BOOT) Scheme in Indonesia" – Padjajaran International Economic Conference Journal 2017;
- "Pengembangan Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga (PLT) Gelombang Laut dengan Sistem Oscillating Water Column (OWC) Sebagai Solusi Pemenuhan Kebutuhan Energi di Sulawesi Utara" – National Idea Competition Hasanuddin Techno Fest 2017.
- Champion of National Idea Competition Hasanuddin Techno Fest 2017
- Champion of ALSA National Legal Review Competition 2016
- Third Place of A.G. Pringgodigdo National Moot Court Competition 2015
- Manager of Research and Development of Indonesian Student Association of International Studies (ISAFIS) in 2016-2017
- Vice Head of Entrepreneurship Bureau of Lembaga Kajian Keilmuan (LK2), Faculty of Law, Universitas Indonesia in 2015-2016