Ramos graduated from University of Indonesia, Faculty of Law in 2016, majoring in Business Law. In 2017, he joined and appointed as an Associate of HHR Lawyers. He is participating and acting in several practice groups and projects within HHR Lawyers in relation to: (i) Commercial Dispute Resolution, (ii) Corporate and Investment, and (iii) Competition and Regulated Industry.
- In Commercial Dispute Resolution works, he has involved in assisting for:
- One of the largest conglomerate groups of companies in Indonesia, in relations to evidencing the violation of Media Rights Agreement.
- One of the largest fertilizer importer and manufacturer of in Indonesia, in relations to Debt Settlement Obligation dispute.
- A Japanese restaurant in Indonesia, in relations to civil lawsuit towards its Director.
- One of the worldwide turbocharger supplier, in relations to cyber crime fraudulent and criminal lawsuit.
- One of the world's leading software company for enterprise resource planning, enterprise asset management, and field service management, in relations to skullduggery, duplicity, and disclosure of confidential information.
- One of the flour miling company from Philippines, in relations to Debt Settlement Obligation dispute.
- In Corporate and Investment works, he has involved in legal due diligence and/or project housekeeping for:
- A local bank, in relation to Project Horizon, relates to the acquisition financing of a plantation company in East Kalimantan, which transaction value is worth for more than a half trillion Rupiah.
- One of the top chicks and broiler chicken producer, relates to company listing and initial public offering at Malaysia
- One of Asia's leading training and consulting company, in relation to general corporate matters.
- A local steel manufacturer, in relation to general corporate matters
- One of the world's leading independent international ship managers, in relation to general corporate matters
- In Competition and Regulated Industry works, he has involved in assisting for one of biggest developing e-commerce company, in relations to the application of notification towards Business Competition Supervisory Commission related to the acquisition of shares transactions.
Ramos was invited to the Youth Assembly at The United Nations Headquarter - New York 2016. Youth Assembly is a conference about The Role of Youth in the Implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals which encourage youngsters to stand in the youth challenges such as unemployment, lack of opportunities and education with emphasis on social ventures and innovation.
Since June 2016, Ramos is an active member of Ikatan Abang None Jakarta, an organization who aims at assisting government efforts in the tourism and culture development and preservation, and also act as the Ambassador of Jakarta in several national and international events.