Afiyah graduated from Atma Jaya Catholic University, Jakarta, Indonesia in 2018. During her study, she joined several student organizations and several law competitions.
Before joined in HHR Lawyers in 2018, she had been a law student intern in Financial Services Authority in Indonesian Government agency which regulates and supervises the financial services sector in 2017. Currently, she is involved in various projects on HHR Lawyers works in relation to: (i) Corporate and Investment and (ii) Capital Market
- In Corporate and Investment works, she has involved in various transactions, eg: (i) Legal due diligence works (domestic as well as foreign investment company) (ii) Handling the licenses of the investment company (iii) Corporate housekeeping matters.
- In Capital Market works, she has handled the licenses of IPO company, eg: (i) Conducting research for licenses of legal due diligence and (ii) Conducting research in relation to the establishment of companies
- President of Financial Legal Expo and Law Education Day Atma Jaya Catholic University, 2017
- Member (2015-2017), Head of Extern Public Relations and Education of Representative body of the law faculty of Atma Jaya Catholic University (SENATE for 2 period)
- Head of Financial Mootcourt Competition Franseda Atma Jaya Catholic University, 2016
- Founder of Hukum Atma Riset dan Debat (HARD), Law Debate Community Atma Jaya Catholic University (present), 2016
- Delegation of National Debate Constitution of University Diponegoro and University Kristen of Satya Wacana, 2016