Aiqinea Y. Tarigan
Aiqinea graduated from Universitas Katolik Parahyangan Bandung in 2018. While pursuing her bachelor's degree in legal studies, Aiqinea participated in various International Law Moot Court Competitions and managed to be on the top ten list of best oralists on national rounds. Before joining HHR, Aiqinea has worked as legal staff for the International Office of her campus where she dealt with contracts and responsible to facilitate international events.
She has involved in various projects, transactions as well as cases in relation to: (i) general corporate matters in relation to the establishment of companies, (ii) complex legal due diligence works in general corporate and finance transactions, (iii) conducting research in relation to complex and cross-border transactions, and (iv) to assist associate and partners in providing legal services to clients both in commercial business and/or commercial dispute matters.
As Participant for Legal Committee in Harvard Model United Nations 2017, Massachusetts USA.
- President of Parahyangan International Law Society (PILS) in 2015-2016
- Secretary of Parahyangan International Law Society (PILS) in 2014-2015
- 10th best Oralist in Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition 2016
- 9th Best Oralist in Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition 2014
- Delegation from Universitas Katolik Parahyangan Bandung for Asia Cup International Law Moot Court Competition (2013)