Rosna, who is a graduate of the Faculty of Law of the University of North Sumatra, Medan, Indonesia, has become a partner of HHR Lawyers in 2003. She was elected as the Team Leader of Banking & Finance and Capital Markets & Securities practice groups. Her areas of specialization encompass: (i) Real Property; (ii) Corporate and Investment; (iii) Mergers & Acquisitions; and (iv) Insolvency.
Her extensive experience preparing transaction documents within the areas of practice mentioned above has enabled her to handle various types of projects on banking and finance as well as capital markets within the Indonesian legal market as well as for offshore clients intending to do business in Indonesia
- In Banking and Finance works, she among others involved in various domestic and off-shore loan syndication and other financing documents, inter-creditor agreement, Indonesian security documents and commercial paper transaction involving national and as international financial institution, as well as in debt restructuring transactions in Indonesia.
- In Capital Market and Securities works, she has acted in representing numerous Indonesian companies in relation to various capital market transactions, e.g. (i) initial public offering, (ii) international and domestic right issues, (iii) merger & acquisition transactions of publicly held companies, (iv) equity as well as debt restructuring and (v) other related transactions in connection with 144A Offering representing both issuers and buyers interests.
- In Corporate and Investment works, she has represented numerous multinational and Indonesian group of companies in all corporate & investments works, e.g.: (i) merger & acquisition works, (ii) asset acquisition and disposal, (iii) setting up companies (including a foreign investment company), (iv) equity as well as debt restructuring of companies, (v) agency/distribution and franchise issues, (vi) employees related transactions, (vii) complex legal due diligence works and (viii) insolvency and liquidation.
Rosna has published her articles in the following various reputable publications:
- Getting the Deal Through – Initial Public Offering in 21 Jurisdiction Worldwide (2017);
- The Restructuring Review – Tenth Edition (2017);
- Virtual Round Table – Bankruptcy & Restructuring, Corporate Livewire (2015);
- Creditors' Rights In Insolvency Proceedings, A Practical Guide for Smaller Practices – Insol International (2011);
- Banking and Finance Client Strategies in Asia – Inside the Minds, Aspatore (2010);
- Corporate Insolvency: An Indonesian Perspective, "BNA International – Corporate Insolvency" (2009); and
- Indonesian chapter of Insolvency & Restructuring, "Getting the Deal Through" (2007)."
As a speaker at seminar on Corporate Insolvency & Restructuring in Asia, in Singapore (2008) where she delivers the topic of "Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency in Indonesia."
- Member of the Indonesian Association of Capital Market Legal Consultant, in which she is licensed as a Capital Market Legal Consultant (HKHPM);
- Member of the Indonesian Advocate Association (PERADI), in which she is licensed to practice general law and litigation in Indonesia as an advocate;
- Member of Indonesian Receiver and Administrator Association (AKPI), in which she is a licensed Receiver and Administrator;
- Member of INSOL International; and
- Member of IR Global.