HHR Lawyers recognizes that lawyers are assets of the firm. The development of the firm in the future is depending on the quality and capability of our lawyers. From time to time, we might open the opportunity for the recruitment of new professional lawyers to join with us, based on our standard recruitment process in selecting fresh graduate and experienced lawyers.
If you are interested to seek the opportunity working with HHR Lawyers, you may try this opportunity and send us your resume or curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the availability of the new recruitment in the firm, we will review and process your application.
- Maximum 23 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Law from reputable University.
- GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Required computer skills (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook Express, Ms. Power Point).
- Self-starter, highly motivated, discipline, hard worker, highly organized, trustworthy, and able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Pleasant personality, good appearance, great communication skills.
- Maximum age 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Law or Library Information Science from reputable university
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in law industry
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Self starter, dynamic and high motivated individual who is able to work independently as well as in a team
- Computer skills required (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook Express)
Client Care Officer
- Maximum 30 years old
- Candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree from reputable university majoring in Management, Public Relation, Marketing Communication
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in client service related field.
- Fluent in english business corresspondence both oral and written is a must.
- Dynamic, confident, highly initiative person who able to work under pressure.
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point)